Disclaimer: Cooking is about having fun and literally relying on your senses, so the quantity of ingredients aren’t always that important, just experiment and do what works for you.
-Garlic and ginger
-Black pepper powder
-Rajah mild and spicy
-Brown onion soup (to thicken the curry)
- Heat oil in a pot.
- Chop onions however you like them to be (we not the fussy kind in the kitchen).
- Place the onions in the hot oil and then fry them for a bit.
- Add Rajah, turmeric and paprika spice to the onions and let that sautee.
- Next is the star ingredient , the prawns, fry for about 2 mins (time is relative).
- Add milk and keep stirring.
- In a separate bowl add add brown onion soup with a bit of water to make a paste then add this to your prawns.
- Let it simmer for 4 mins while adding salt to taste, chili flakes and herbs.
- Lower the heat so that it can simmer for another two minutes and the you’re done.
Serve with couscous or any type of rice of your choice.
Images and recipe by : Laura Mosito